MATAPEL® UNIQUA® is a range of non-toxic aqueous pigment pastes for applications in water-based systems.
The significant technical and commercial advantages offered by our MATAPEL UNIQUA® are:
- High pigment loading
- High chroma and brightness
- Flocculation free
- Clean and well flowing pastes
- Easy to use, just by simple stirring into the resin
- Non-toxic and environmentally friendly
- Zero Volatile Organic Compound (VOC)
|Product Type||Pigment Paste|
- Emulsion paints
- Water-based inks
- Artists’ colors
- Wood colorations
- Cement colorations
MATAPEL® UNIQUA® consists of 16 LEAD FREE standard colors, which can be combined or reduced with UNIQUA WHITE Q to obtain the desired shade.
Compatible with all water-based systems: Polyvinyl acetate, Acrylic emulsion, Styrenated butadiene, Vinyl acrylic, Water-reducible Epoxy, Water-reducible alkyd, Water-reducible Polyurethane, Water-reducible Polyester, and many more.