MATAPEL® UNIPOL UR is a range of solvent-free, non-PU pigment pastes mainly used for polyether or polyester based polyurethane products, which is used to color flexible, semi rigid, rigid, and integral skin PU foams.
The significant technical and commercial advantages offered by our MATAPEL® UNIPOL UR are:
- High chroma and brightness
- Good heat resistance
- No discoloration despite prolonged heat exposure.
- Good migration resistance
- No staining on upholstery or PVC leather cloths.
- Resistance to dry cleaning and stain removers
- Dispersion stability of pigment pastes
- Pigment pastes are commonly diluted with polyol to meterable viscosity before use. All of the pigments we recommend are organic and correspondingly have a low specific gravity. The agitator in the color storage tank prevents the diluted pigment pastes from settling.Safe for foam production equipment
- All of the UNIPOL UR pigment products have soft texture and do not cause abrasion, so they are safe for expensive metering pumps or mixers.
- Zero Volatile Organic Compound (VOC)
|Product Type||Gelcoat Pigment|
- Flexible PU foams for beddings, sofas, and sponges
- PU products for automotive/cars
- PU-based paints
- PU shoe soles
- Rigid PU foams for furniture/florists
- Integral skin PU products, etc.